Monday, August 20, 2018

Pregnancy week 14

I am 14 weeks today! This pregnancy is flying by. I'm officially in my second trimester. I wish I had more of a baby bump but I still just look bloated. School starts tomorrow and I am so excited! Today Heidi and I played "I am a child of god" in sacrament meeting and it was so beautiful! I want to get my violin out again to play. She played the violin and I played the piano. I want to get a piano and make the downstairs extra room we have into a piano room. I forget how much I love making music until I actually make it.

Related to pregnancy, I have been feeling so good this week that I decided to not take my medicine thursday night and friday morning as an experiment. Not a good idea. I went to work feeling nauseated and on my way back from meeting with Maribel in Provo I was just about back to PG and I started throwing up. I had to pull over and the only thing I had to throw up in was the grocery bag I brought that had my lunch in it. There were holes in it :( So it got all over my pants and the passenger seat. So gross. I came home and ate a banana, only to violently throw it up. I took it yesterday morning and left to go practice the piano at the church. Luckily I was the only one there. I started feeling sick so I left to find the bathroom. I almost didn't make it as I started heaving before I got there. Luckily I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment